Friends and amazing PTs, they’re baaaaack!
We had such a great turn out for the 2017 Kinetic Control Level I courses that we decided to continue our education journey and bring you
KC MOVEMENT MODULE: MUSCLE SYNERGIES
This course gives clinicians the ability to identify both exactly when and how to retrain translation control deficits within their patients. It gives clinicians a systemised framework for the management of recurrence through an evidence based assessment and retraining of multiple local stabiliser muscle synergists Targeted retraining strategies are explored to manage episodes of recurrence at the neck, shoulder, hip and low back.
The course considers muscle synergist’s translation control capabilities so as to reduce recurrence and restore confident, sustained pain-free function. Practical skills will be gained in managing these impairments at the hip, shoulder, neck and low back to manage persisting presentations.
- Identifying people whose symptoms respond to local muscle retraining,
- Improving clinical decision-making processes regarding who should start withearly or late, local muscle training in rehab
- Practical strategies for managing presentations at hip, shoulder, neck and low back
- Targeted retraining intervention, allowing clinicians to be increasingly time efficient in addressing their patients’ recurrence risk
- Develop skills to successfully use clinical tools and a movement focused framework to change the mechanisms of movement impairment associated to local stabiliser system
Mark Comerford and F Squared PT will be hosting the Muscle Synergy course in 2018:
March 2-3, 2018 Level 2- Movement Efficiency for Low Back & Hip (2 days)
March 4, 2018 Level 2- Targeting Local Muscle Training (Day 1)
September 21, 2018 Level 2- Targeting Local Muscle Training (Day 2)
September 22-23, 2018 Level 2- Movement Efficiency for Neck & Shoulder (2 days)
Price for the full course: $1350.00
**Attendance to ALL 6 DAYS is mandatory.
If you’re worried whether you can take these level II classes if you didn’t take the Level I, worry not! Kinetic Control courses can be taken in any order with no prerequisites.
We hope you can join us for next year’s line up!
****** THIS COURSE IS NOW CLOSED. PLEASE FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK OR INSTAGRAM FOR NOTICE ON FUTURE COURSES*******